Once again, it’s Friday, and time for our Friday Round-Up! The following links are recommended reading/viewing for this weekend (or whenever), and (mostly) cover events from this past week. As always, we’d love your feedback on these articles/videos. We’d also love suggestions from our readers for future Friday Round-Ups. To submit a recommendation (or report a broken link), please complete the form at the bottom of this page. Here’s the list for this week!
- On Peter’s Chair: An Echo of 9/11 (Article)
- Pope calls despairing single pregnant mom, offers to baptize her child (Article)
- St. Peter Claver, SJ (1581-1654) (Article)
- Archbishop Pietro Parolin: Priest Celibacy is Open to Discussion (Article)
- Francis: “Empty convents are of no use to the Church. Let the refugees in” (Article)
- Bishop Blaire: Adequate and nutritious food is a fundamental human right (Article)
- New book: Pope ran clandestine network to save suspected dissidents (Article)
- Oregon priests’ trip to Grand Canyon becomes journey to human hearts (Article)
- Muslim Publics Share Concerns about Extremist Groups (Article/Statistics)
- All Catholic Bishops Must Act on Medicaid Expansion (Article)
What do you think? Anything stick out to you from any of these articles? Are we missing great content (let us know in form above)? Need another fix? Check out last week’s articles here.
Submit article/video recommendations for next week here: