Once again, it’s Friday, and time for our Friday Round-Up! The following links are recommended reading/viewing for this weekend (or whenever), and (mostly) cover events from this past week. As always, we’d love your feedback on these articles/videos. We’d also love suggestions from our readers for future Friday Round-Ups. To submit a recommendation (or report a broken link), please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Here’s the list for this week!
- Pope Francis and Patriarch Bartholomew: a budding bromance? (Article)
- Opinion: Time for Catholic faithful to speak up (Article/Opinion)
- Seeking Justice, Speaking Up (Article)
- People watching and categories (Article)
- Catholic LGBT Advocates React to ‘Disappointing’ Synod Working Paper (Article)
- Celebration of Catholic Women’s Vocations (Article)
- Pope Francis jokes ‘woman was from a rib’ as he avoids vow to reform church (Article)
- Does a Martyr’s Sexual Orientation Matter? James Martin, SJ, says “Yes!” (Article)
- Pope’s Top 10 Happiness Tips: Focus on Leisure, Family and Being Positive (Article)
- In Times of Trouble, Mother Mary Comes to Me (Article)
What do you think? Anything stick out to you from any of these articles? Are we missing great content (let us know in form below)? Need another fix? Check out last set of Friday Round-Up articles here.
Submit article/video recommendations for next week here: