Once again, it’s Friday, and time for our Friday Round-Up! The following links are recommended reading/viewing for this weekend (or whenever), and (mostly) cover events from this past week. As always, we’d love your feedback on these articles/videos. We’d also love suggestions from our readers for future Friday Round-Ups. To submit a recommendation (or report a broken link), please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Here’s the list for this week!
- Phase 2 of the Pope Francis era: The honeymoon is over (Article)
- Heaven and Earth: Lessons learned in Assisi (Article)
- the struggle is real (Article)
- Beware the fear industrial complex (Article)
- Murdered Transgender Woman’s Catholic Funeral is a Moment of Hope and Healing (Article)
- A Church, Not a Party (Article)
- English translation of Synod on Bishops on the family “Reltio Synodi” (Primary Source)
- The fabled NY archdiocese is about to shrink (Article)
- Pope urges struggle against ‘structural causes’ of poverty (Article)
What do you think? Anything stick out to you from any of these articles? Are we missing great content (let us know in form below)? Need another fix? Check out last set of Friday Round-Up articles here.
Submit article/video recommendations for next week here: