Once again, it’s Friday, and time for our Friday Round-Up! The following links are recommended reading/viewing for this weekend (or whenever), and (mostly) cover events from this past week. As always, we’d love your feedback on these articles/videos. We’d also love suggestions from our readers for future Friday Round-Ups. To submit a recommendation (or report a broken link), please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Here’s the list for this week!
- Pope beatifies Paul VI at remarkable synod’s end (Article)
- Five Things the Synod Just Did (Article)
- Towards Global Inclusion of LGBT People Within Catholic Communities (Article)
- Equal worth, unequal living (Multimedia Article)
- Halloween: Your Questions, Answered (Article)
- Schönborn: Get rid of ‘tunnel view’ when it comes to discussion of families (Article)
- ‘The Right Thing to Do’ on People Exposed to Ebola (Article)
- Pope Francis Defends Prisoners’ Rights, Calls For Abolition Of Death Penalty (Article)
- Honoring All Members of the Family (Article)
- Two U.S. Bishops Claim Synod Reflected “The Devil” and Was “Rather Protestant” (Article)
What do you think? Anything stick out to you from any of these articles? Are we missing great content (let us know in form below)? Need another fix? Check out last set of Friday Round-Up articles here.
Submit article/video recommendations for next week here: