Once again, it’s Friday, and time for our Friday Round-Up! The following links are recommended reading/viewing for this weekend (or whenever), and (mostly) cover events from this past week. As always, we’d love your feedback on these articles/videos. We’d also love suggestions from our readers for future Friday Round-Ups. To submit a recommendation (or report a broken link), please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Here’s the list for this week!
- Pope establishes advisory panel as permanent Council of Cardinals (Article)
- Power, politics and Pope Francis (Article)
- Massacres of El Salvador’s past haunt the present (Article)
- Reading Nature Thoreauly (Article)
- Senate Chaplain: ‘Save Us from the Madness’ (Article)
- Jesus and the Mommy Wars (Article)
- Dear Lord: Help us Overcome Every Obstacle (Article)
- Pope Pens Letter to Gay Catholics (Article)
- Faith and food: Monasteries enter the conversation (Article)
- Role of the U.S. Catholic Bishops in the Shutdown: Holding Government Funding Hostage in Battle Against Contraceptive Coverage (Article)
What do you think? Anything stick out to you from any of these articles? Are we missing great content (let us know in form above)? Need another fix? Check out last week’s articles here.
Submit article/video recommendations for next week here: